What they don’t want you to know about HYPOTHYROIDISM
Are you one of the thousands of patients diagnosed with hypothyroidism?
Do you wonder if your aches and pains are not just imagined… but something more?
If so, chances are some medical professional has told you one of two things…
- “There’s no cure for your condition, but the symptoms may be manageable if you agree to a lifelong treatment with synthetic thyroid hormone replacement therapy.”
- “You’re probably imagining things. Your labs are normal and by our standards, you’re perfectly healthy!”
Makes you want to scream, right?
Unfortunately, you still feel the symptoms and discomfort of low thyroid function.
“Hey, you’re fine,” no need for hyperthyroid treatment says your physician.
But you FEEL frustrated. You feel abandoned, with no hope of relief in sight.
“Will this ever go away?” you ask.
Regardless of whatever standard treatment you’ve been given, or in spite of not being diagnosed, you endure the troublesome symptoms associated with hypothyroidism.
Do these symptoms sound familiar?
- Inability to lose weight even though you’re dieting and exercising regularly
- Constant bouts of depression
- Lack of energy
- Frequent anxiety
- Hair Loss
- Irregularity in the form of constipation
- Fertility problems
Somebody’s missing something, you suspect. And you’re likely right.
Studies show that inadequate evaluations by medical professionals are often the reason behind incorrect diagnoses.
Here’s the problem:
In traditional medicine, a one-size-fits-all approach is easy, and all too often, the ONLY approach is considered by many practitioners.
So you’re treated like a package on a huge patient assembly line, hustled through an exam room, and then shown the door — wondering just how you got stiffed with a HEFTY medical bill but no real solution to your suffering.
Doctors aren’t listening to you — and you KNOW it. Your personal case is not given any priority. They just want you in and out the door, a bill in hand.
So you’re tempted to think…“Is it me? Is it all in my head?”
Stop blaming yourself. It’s not just your imagination.
Less-than-thorough examinations and diagnoses are often the sole reason so many patients suffer for so long.
Were you aware that…
- A staggering 90% of patients are commonly diagnosed inaccurately or incompletely every year.
- With over 20 potential causes for thyroid dysfunction and ongoing low thyroid symptoms, not all 20 are considered routinely as the cause of a patient’s problem.
Something had to be done.
So we did it.
We developed an innovative new clinical model that drills deep into the real, often hidden causes of hypothyroid symptoms.
That means, for the first time, you can receive a completely personalized custom care plan that greatly surpasses those out-of-date templated plans you may have received before.
This is the most comprehensive and conclusive way to diagnose and treat your hypothyroidism available. Let us show you how it works.
Hypothyroidism can be elusive, so don’t put off finding out what’s REALLY happening with your health. If you’re dealing with thyroid problems, treatment is possible, and we can help.
Together we’ll find the truth:
Get Practical, Clinically Validated Answers.
Take Effective Actions.
Enjoy Lasting Results.
Thousands of patients like you have already benefited from this program. It works, and they’re proof of it. Get back your health and start living a normal life again.
We can show you how.
Don’t wait another minute to resolve all your questions about hypothyroidism.
Call our office at 402-816-2738 today to see if you qualify for a FREE consultation.
Our Promise To You: We take time to listen. We take you seriously.
We’ll get you the answers you’ve been searching for.
What’s in it for you?
- Lose that excess weight you’ve been carrying around!
- Lift your moods!
- Unleash TONS of new energy!
- Enjoy life again!
- Make thyroid problems a thing of the past!